Friday, January 23, 2009

RED in my garden

I took photos of my red plants/flower in my sooo called garden last week. RED is a symbol of bravery and i love to watch the brave red among the soft green. They are just like a stoic person sitting there saying to everyone that i don't care what u're thinking about me..hehe....CNY is just around the corner and red brings luck and prosperity.
I can't remember the name of this plant but it once became a passion in the heart of flower lovers..

Anthurium flower - i've posted once but it was only two flowers then..i just saw this evening that another new bud came out...hopefully the 'oldest' one won't fall off so that i can see the 4 of them together.

Goshhh..my beautiful RED rose..but it doesn't last long....

Enough for the flowers lets enjoy watching my RED leaves.....




Aren't they gorgeous????

No comments: